lauantai 4. kesäkuuta 2011

beginning, excitement and shopping


soo~ I decided to start a blog. I'm not trying to gather an army of readers just wanna write for myself so I can read these later on.


Yesterday I went shopping with my friends and I bought;
 • got2b glued  hairspray
 • got2b rockin' it hairspray
 • got2b POWDER'ful styling powder 
 • TRESemmé styling mousse

 • stuffed muumipeikko toy, I'll tell later why. :D

• ORDNING & REDA laptop bag

and earlier this week, on wednesday I think, my package from yesstyle.com arrived. I had to travel hours in that torturing heat because they left the package in Helsinki-Vantaa customs. yesh!
here's the stuff I got;

 
 • brown leopard printed trolley

 • gray backpack

• black t-shirt 





















• palette mousepad, the marimekko one was so terrible

• black and white bracelets

and now the reason why I bought that stuffed muumipeikko and the trolley;

on tuesday I'm going to Paris with my friend! we're going to SM Town concert which is held first time in Europe. mainly I'm going to watch Super Junior which has been my favorite group and addiction for a long time. I've been a fan for four years but ELF for two to three years. and finally I'm going to see them live. I couldn't be happier than this. I also listen SHINee so it's awesome to see them too.

I think I'll start packing soon and I already packed my cheering goodies. :D

  













there are SJ-WORLD.net's own towel and also Zhoumi and Henry towels which are produced by SJ-WORLD, SJ and SHINee lightstick and balloons, CD's for signatures if I'm lucky at the airport or something, Finnish flag and the muumipeikko toy that I'm gonna give to mah boys.

ah, I ate strawberries and ice cream today. yum.

oh, and today school ended and the summer holiday started! now I can throw my brains out of the window and chill for two and a half months. and I'm going to party with my friends to the beach.
so bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti