keskiviikko 8. kesäkuuta 2011

Paris Days 1 and 2

Day 1
so we arrived at Paris about 12pm on tuesday the 7th. first we headed to our hotels. it's surprisingly ease to travel here by metro and train but it was hell with our heavy luggage and there were so many stairs. we found our hotels pretty quickly. after checking in we wondered around and checked Le Zenith's location. we found super market right next to our hotel. after Le Zenith we went back to our hotels. I'm staying with my school friend and my other friend from SJ-WORLD.net is staying at the hotel near by. we were about an hour in our hotel nut we got bored and left to see Seine river and other cool buildings. that's for the first day.

Day 2
we woke up at 8-9am and we headed to Eiffel tower, we didn't get to go at the top because there were so many people. we got in the middle floor and queued only for 30-40 minutes. after Eiffel we went to Arc de Triomphe, we only took pictures from afar. then we went to the Louvre museum and we saw lovely married couple wading in the fountain, Notre Dame was near by so we walked there. we took pictures and suddenly we saw group of people at avenue in from of Notre Dame and they danced SHINee's Lucifer. we were curious and wondered if they knew more about SHINee's arrival. there were people from Korean Connection and they asked about us, who do we like and where we are from and stuff. they also asked if we want to got in the airport with them so we left with them. we waited couple or more hours at the airport and then SHINee, DBSK and f(x) arrived. there we a lot of fans and polices. I can't believe I saw SHINee live! Key and Minho smiled and waved at me. :) but all the pictures I got were so shaky... after they left we went back inside the airport and just sat down. then two channels came to us and interviewed us! and there was also one channel who interviewed us before SM artist arrived. oh gosh I looked so horrible and my english... I was so nervous... the channels who interviewed us were KBS, MBC and some french one... so great... we walked around and found Korean Connection people again and they asked if we want to go eat with them to Korean restaurant and we left with them. we went 45 minutes by bus to Opera and walked there. it was my first time in Korean restaurant. the food was okay, maybe more spiciness then it would have been better. aah, the Korean Connection people were so nice, especially Maxime talked with us all the time, in english of course. he also bought our drinks. :D he asked our our e-mails and stuff cause he's interested in us because we are from Finland and we traveled all the way here to see the concert. he also told that they want to arrange a trip for European k-pop fans and travel to South-Korea. then it was time to go our homes and hotels so we headed to the metro. we bid farewell to couple people and we left to our metro. we bought coke and water and came to our hotel room, checked some sites for updates and stuff. then my friend left to her hotel.

and tomorrow Super Junior is coming! aaah, I'll finally see them! we're leaving the hotels about 11pm. we'll get my friend's fan package she bought and go to the airport. what we now know is that their flight will arrive 6:20, not sure if it's the right one but we are there early just in case. I think we won't go anywhere after that cause today we arrived to our hotel like 12:30am or something and their flight arrive about in the same time as SHINee and the others today. but I'm afraid I'll lost my voice because it's hurting a lot and I'm coughing all the time. but now I have to go to sleep it has been long day. bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti